Aadhar Card Download: This article will help you in download and print E-aadhar card online. Many people have applied for the aadhar card. Now they are waiting for it to arrive at their address. Usually, this process takes 90 days. Sometimes the UIDAI Card is ready, but it takes a long time to reach. In a situation like this one can download the E-Adhar Card. Visit the official site eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for this purpose.
In this website, we will tell you how to download the aadhaar card and take its printout. There are two ways to Get Aadhar Card. In the first method, you need enrollment id. Another method is by using Aadhar Card Number.
In this way, one can get the duplicate aadhar card also. First, check the online aadhar card status. If the aadhar card is ready, go to the official website and print aadhar card. You need your registered phone number for this purpose.
There are different ways to download aadhar card such as aadhar card download by name and date of birth, aadhar download online with or without mobile no and print duplicate copy e.t.c.
How to download UID Card (Aadhar Card):
The process of downloading the Eaadhaar Card is very simple. Just follow the following steps to Get Aadhar Card. You will receive OTP on the registered mobile number for this. So make sure you have the registered mobile number.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI which is uidai.gov.in.
- Click on Aadhaar services.
- Now search for Get E-Aadhaar on the right side of the page.
- Next, click on that button.
- You will go to eaadhar card official website.
- Once can go directly there by clicking here.
- Here, you will see “I Have.”
- Select Aadhaar Number or 28 digit Enrolment Id.
- Enter the details in the box.
- Now, click on get OTP.
- You will receive One Time Password on your phone shortly.
- Enter this OTP is the Second Step.
- Now click Validate & Download.
- Now the E-aadhar Card status will appear on the screen.
- Click on print to take a printout.
In case if you have problem in Aadhar card download process. If you face any interruptions like a power outage or slow internet, try again. Go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and try again. Anyone can change aadhar details such as name, DOB, mobile no through online.
Some people lose their enrolment id. It is not possible to Download UID Card without the EID or aadhaar number uid card. So we will tell how to get the EID and adhar card number. Read this article further to know about the process.
Lost Aadhar Card Number:
Candidates can Download aadhar card by number. In case they do not remember the aadhaar number uid card, they can get it online. Check the procedure for the same below.
- Visit the official website http://resident.uidai.net.in.
- Search for Get Aadhar Card on the homepage.
- Click on the button.
- Fill your details on the next page that appears.
- Next, click on Get OTP at the bottom.
- Check your phone for the OTP.
- Enter the OTP on the next page.
- Now, click on Validate.
- You adhar card number will appear on the screen.
- Note it and keep it safely.
- Now you can download aadhar card using the above steps.
Aadhar Card Download:
You can easily download the card in PDF format. We already discussed the process of download UID Card. In the last step, you have to save the card. When you click on save it will get downloaded. This way you download aadhaar card PDF.
Hope now you will not have any problem in downloading, printing and duplication the UID Card or Aadhar card. Still got some confusion in aadhar download? Comment in the comment section below. We will try to provide you with a solution as soon as possible.