Aadhar Card Registration: Indian citizen and NRI can apply for aadhar card. In this article, we will talk about the process of aadhar card application. If you are looking for apply Aadhaar Online Registration, then we will help you. We provide the steps and information to apply for the Online Aadhar Card.
The official website for aadhaar card is www.uidai.gov.in. We provide only guidance here. You have to visit the official website to get the online aadhar card form. So for enrollment purpose, you have to visit the enrollment center.
Enrolment Center is a private place where aadhar registration is done. UIDAI has ensured that these centers are available in each state. It is very easy to find an enrollment center near your residence. We will discuss that in a while.
Aadhar Card Application:
Aadhaar Card is a government identity proof. It is valid everywhere in India. One can use it to show id proof in any government and non-government area. It has other benefits also. Look at the other benefits of Aadhar Card here.
Every UID Card holder gets a unique identification number. The unique umber is also called Aadhar Card Number. One can download Aadhar Card using Aadhar Card Number. This adhar number is used to link bank account also.
So before applying, let’s see what the requirements for Aadhar Card Application are. You need the following things to apply for aadhar card.
- Keep your proof of address ready with some photocopies.
- You also need other identity proof.
- List of valid id proof and address proof is available in the official UIDAI website.
- Aadhaar Card is free. Hence, do not give money to anyone in the center.
Now we will discuss the procedure of application. There are two ways to fill the aadhar card registration form. One is online, and the other is offline. Read about both the methods below.
Steps for Aadhar Card Registration:
Once you have the above requirements, you can apply for the UID Card. First, we will discuss the online method. After that, we will take a look at the offline method.
Online Aadhar Card Form:
You can book an appointment also online. Before that, candidates need to take a print out of the form and fill it. However, filling the form is not enough. You need to visit the enrolment center with the online aadhar card form. We will tell you how to locate the enrolment center near you in a while.
- Aadhar card Registration Form – Download the online form and take its printout. Click here to take the print out directly.
- Online appointment booking – Book your appointment online by using the UIDAI portal. Check the steps for this below.
- Locate enrolment center – You can search for the enrolment center near your house. The official website has the locator. Click here to go to the locator application.
- Visit Center – Submit your aadhar card application here. The staff will take you fingerprint and iris scan. After this, they will give you acknowledgment slip. Keep this safely with you.
This completes the Aadhar Card Registration Process. Now you check the status of the application. To know how to check aadhar status, check this link.
How to fill aadhar card from:
If you are unable to get the adhar card from, check the link above. We have uploaded the aadhar card registration form on this website. We will tell you how to fill the aadhar card from in this section.
This online aadhar card form is for both application and correction. Hence, it asks for enrolment number. So people for aadhar card new registration need not fill them.
- Complete instruction of online aadhar card is provided in the form itself.
- Fill your name, address, phone number and other details.
- Tick mark where ever necessary.
- Select if you want to open a new account through UIDAI Card or you want to link your current account.
- Fill the aadhar card number if you have selected, introducer based or head of family based verification type.
- When the form is complete go to the aadhar card issuing authority to complete the process of aadhar card registration.
Please note – Only give your permanent mobile number in the form. You need the registered mobile number to recover the lost enrolment number. Click here to know the process.
How to book appointment online:
If you know the enrolment center near you, you can book the appointment online. Check Step number 3 to locate enrollment center. Now follow the below steps to get your appointment.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI to book.
- You can go directly to the page by clicking here.
- Enter the details in the box.
- Next select the enrollment center.
- Now select the date and time.
- Finally, click on Fix Appointment.
- You can also click on Reset if there is any mistake.
Please be at the center at the appointed date and time. Carry your aadhar registration form with you. If you do not have the aadhar card from, check Step 1 and download it.
Cannot download the adhar card from? Do not worry. One can get the form at the enrolment centers. Then, you can complete your Aadhar Card Application.
Online Aadhar Card Form:
We have provided all the information regarding aadhar card registration. So we hope that you can apply for aadhar card easily. The online aadhar card form is available above. Comment below, if you have any doubts. Check our other articles related to the UID card on this site.